- Things I am looking for in a person are:
- The one thing I am most passionate about:
- My favorite music is
- My favorite movies are
I don't like movies
- Favorite sport to watch is
- Favorite sport to play is
- My favorite flower is
- In my spare time I like to
- As a child, I dreamed of
- In 10 years I would like
to have kids
- I would like to travel to
- My favorite food to eat is
- Favorite food to make is
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
- Would you like to be famous? In what way?
- Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
Yes. I want to have interesting conversations.
- What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
To spend time with my female friends.
- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
All the time. But not to another person.
- If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want
- Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
- Name three things you and your ideal partner should have in common.
enjoys music, fried chicken, and flowers and butterflies.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I wouldn't change anything.
- If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
who will be the love of my life?
- Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
To have kids with an American man.
- What do you value most in a friendship?
- What is your most treasured memory?
as a little girl playing with dolls.
- What is your most terrible memory?
my cousin snatched my boyfriend that I loved.
- If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
- What does friendship mean to you?
Trust established between people who aren't family.
- What are five things you consider to be positive characteristics of your ideal partner?
Good looking, not more than 40 years old, that he loves me, that he's loyal, that he's sincere.
- How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
A liitle bit close but not really close. I was pretty happy as a child.
- How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
I feel good.
- Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share ... “
- If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
He should know that I'm a jealous person.
- What was an embarrassing moment in your life.
I don't want to say.
- When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
When I was recently jealous I cried.
- Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any
My clothes, shoes, and cell phone.